Personal Stylist’s Favourite Spring/Summer Trends
As a personal stylist, I’m always on the lookout for the latest fashion trends that will help my clients look and feel their best.
For Spring/Summer 2023, there are a few key trends that I’m particularly excited about.
Here are a few of my favourites, along with tips on how to wear them:
- Bright colours and bold prints: This season adapt the trend for neutrals by wearing a wearing a neutral in a bold print. Or forget quiet luxury by embracing bright colours and bold prints. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different patterns and hues to create a look that’s uniquely your own. For example, you could pair a brightly coloured floral skirt with a solid-coloured top or mix and match different animal prints.
- Tailored clothing: Tailored clothing is another big trend for spring/summer 2023. Think oversize and relaxed tailored suits, blazers, and trousers in lightweight fabrics like linen and cotton. These pieces can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. For a more casual look, try pairing a tailored blazer with jeans and a t-shirt. For a more formal look, pair your tailored suit with a blouse and heels.
- Mesh: Mesh is a fun and flirty way to add a touch of sexiness to your outfit. Look for mesh pieces you can layer. Try slightly heavier weight mesh tops that can be wore with tailored suits or under a blazer with jeans. If you’re worried about too much exposure, layer pieces over a camisole or slip.
- Metallic accents: Metallic accents are a great way to add a touch of glamour to your outfit. Look for pieces with metallic accents, such as shoes, handbags, and jewellery. You can also try incorporating metallic eyeshadow or lipstick into your makeup look.
Do not know what your style is or where to start? Let’s Go Shopping!
Contact Bottlegreen and Yellow Personal Stylist and together we will find the style that suits your life and lifestyle.
- Pants: Desigual, Momento Dezigns
- Red Dress: Sir the Label, Ruby Tuesday
- Floral Dress: Aje
- Red pants suit: Cable Melbourne
- Necklace: Witchery
- Mules: Sissa Sorella
- Bag: Alpha 60