Top Ten Tips for stlying them
Bold prints are arriving for Summer. If you love a bold print but are not sure how to style them, here are my Top Ten Tips for Styling Bold Prints.
You might have noticed a change in your feed and in stores as we move closer to Summer with bold prints enterng the collections of local designers.
These prints are a celebration of Summer and for many the end of lock downs.
If you love a bold print but worry that it will wear you here are my top ten tips for styling a bold print.
Bold Print Styling Tips
- If you are petite chose a small or delicate print in a bold colour.
- Add a jacket with a bold print to a monochrome base.
- To prevent the ‘grandma look’ opt for large over small floral prints.
- Match a colour from the print to your accessories.
- Add a classically tailored jacket to create a look for the office.
- Wear a classic shoe or sandal with a heel to create a more formal look.
- Break up the pattern with a monochrome belt.
- Wear the print either in a pant or skirt with a monochrome top.
- Wear the print in a top and add a monochrome pant or skirt.
- Select tailored items that have a bold print. This will create the impression of restraint.
Contact Bottlegreen and Yellow Personal Stylist today about refreshing your wardrobe.
After more style tips? Check out more styling tips blogs here.